A contemporary reissue of a sofa designed by Hans Hopfer at the end of the 70s. It retains the inspiration of the era in which it was born, but is endowed with exceptional comfort provided by its padded tri-density seat. The couch Informel is dressed in a new multi-stretch fabric that perfectly conforms to the shape of the body.
Upholstered in stretch fabric (65% cotton, 29% polyester, 6% elastane). Seat padded with tri-density foam 30-35-25 kg / m³. Backrest and armrests padded with dual density foam 30-18 kg / m³. Solid fir base. Solid black beech base. Other dimensions and elements available.
OTHER ARTICLES AND / OR DIMENSIONS:
- Large 3 seater sofa with high back L. 236 x H. 86 x D. 103 cm
- 3-seater sofa L. 216 x H. 71 x D. 103 cm
- 3 seater sofa with high backrest L. 216 x H. 86 x D. 103 cm
- 2 seater sofa 1/2 L. 196 x H. 71 x D. 103 cm
- 2 seater sofa 1/2 high back L. 196 x H. 86 x D. 103 cm
- 2-seater sofa L. 176 x H. 71 x D. 103 cm
- 2 seater sofa with high backrest L. 176 x H. 86 x D. 103 cm
- Armchair L. 107 x H. 71 x D. 103 cm
- High back armchair L. 107 x H. 86 x D. 103 cm
- Pouf L. 70 x H. 38 x D. 60 cm
For a complete project or to find the right piece of furniture for a particular room, our dedicated teams of experienced professionals, equipped with particularly powerful 3D design tools, are at your disposal to give life to all your projects.
We are at your disposal for any questions. Don't hesitate to ask us. Contact us using the Customer Service form or by email:
All colors and finishes are not visible online. With very few exceptions, all products Nouth-Design can be personalized and are available in a very wide range of materials, colors and dimensions.
Hans HOPFER has designed sofas from 1970 which have become essential for some of the Roche Bobois collections. Attentive to the evolution of lifestyles and the creative management of space, he imagined seats by completely modular elements, at ground level. Mah Jong, an example of creative modularity, has become a cult model, dressed in simple canvases yesterday and today by leading fashion designers.